Headstone Technician Job Description
Seasonal Position- May through August
Is this what you are looking for in a summer job?
- A hands-on work experience
- Entirely outside work
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Enjoy exercising while working
- Appreciate traveling and working in various locations in the region
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Travel pay premium and per diem for meals when traveling overnight
- Profit sharing bonuses
- A peaceful work environment
- Full training for the skills required for the work
You should be:
- Physically capable of working hard each day
- Honest, respectful, and willing to learn
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Able to travel and be away from home overnight, as needed
You should have:
- A valid driver’s license, with a good or clean driving record
- A desire to learn and contribute to the team
About the Headstone Technician position
The headstone technician will appropriately and safely straighten, repair and conserve cemetery monuments using specific techniques. The work is 100% hands-on and the technician will need to be flexible with working in all weather conditions. Travel and overnight stays will be required for several weeks with additional compensation for these weeks.
About Roth Cemetery Services
Roth Cemetery Services is proud to serve the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast in providing professional headstone repair, conservation, cleaning, headstone installation services, and cemetery management. We believe in treating every headstone as if it were our own headstone. We believe in honest work, where we can feel good when we go to sleep at night. We believe in using our talents and skills for God’s glory.
Interested in this job posting? Either call us at 717-823-0277, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and we will be in touch.